: Hold the Trainer with
the tongue tag side up.
: Place the Trainer
into your mouth.
: Keep your tongue
positioned on the tongue tag.
: Close down on the
Trainer and feel it trying to straighten the
: Keep your lips
together and breathe through your nose.
DO NOT CHEW on the Trainer
• Place the Trainer as directed above
• Close lips together.
• Feel the tongue trainer.
• Choose an activity such as reading, T.V.,
homework, piano practice, skateboarding,
soccer, computer, videogame, or even while
• When finished, rinse the Trainer thoroughly
under running water, then place it back into
the container supplied.
Note: Your teeth will feel sensitive at first
because they are starting to move. This is
normal and goes away after a few days. If
soreness becomes excessive, decrease
application time, then increase to normal
levels when tenderness has passed.
Your Dentist/Orthodontist may vary these
instructions for different tratments plans.
• The Trainer is highly effective if worn at
• The Trainer may fall out at night. This is
normal so just persevere.
• If night-time use is not posible, increase