Tips for best results
Keep your mouth closed and the lips together when
the Trainer is in place.
• Even when the Trainer is out of your mouth you
should still have your lips together, and breathing
should be through the nose.
• Keep the tongue tip on the spot where the tongue
tag is at all times even when the Trainer is not in
• Use the Trainer EVERY DAY for a minimum of 1 hour
plus at night while sleeping.
• Fill out the treasure map or the
calendar, it will help you to keep a personal
record plus you can see the changes on the photos.
Dentist/Orthodontist will take records/photos.
However it is Advantageous to do the following for
your personal records.
• Take photos profile face on and smiling with teeth
• Take photos at the start and every 2 months.
• Compare photos, you should see the changes